When someone who just started reading tells you their favorite character and you know they’re going to die soon
i have never seen this gif used more perfectly
Booklist’s 1000 Best Young Adult Books, 2000–2010
With the explosion in YA publishing, it’s harder than ever to separate good books from the rest.
they didn’t invite Rumple to their wedding?
let’s make a list of what Rumplestiltskin has done for them up to this point:
- made Charming’s twin a prince, saved Charming’s parents’ farm
- saved Charming’s mom’s farm again, made Charming a prince
- complimented Snow’s taste in sweet boats
- called Snow the ‘fairest in the land’
- commiserated with her about her broken heart (basically said ‘I know that feel bro’)
- thoughtfully made Snow White a forgetfulness potion
- provided crazy Snow with the means to kill Regina (bow and arrow)
- lectured Charming angrily about Charming causing Snow pain
- provided Charming with the means to stop Snow from killing Regina (map)
- complimented Charming on his warm cloak fashion sense
- condescended to sword fight with Charming because Charming seemed like he really wanted to have a sword fight and Rumple is agreeable like that
- talked about Belle to Charming
- entrusted Charming with a really important possession (the love potion)
- generously offered to share his campfire with Charming
- enchanted their engagement ring with a homing spell so they would stop fucking losing each other
- transformed Charming’s outfit
into Gaston’sso Charming could propose in style and not in grubbery swordfighting clothes
- basically shipped Snow/Charming more than anyone else ever has or ever will
- AND enchanted the Evil Queen so she literally couldn’t hurt them anymoreand still he doesn’t get an invitation
“enchanted their engagement ring with a homing spell so they would stop fucking losing each other”
Seriously, though, Rumple is basically the whole reason the Charmings’ happened at all. He’s practically done everything but shove Charming’s sword into Snow’s sheath. We know he’s manipulating them for his own means, but as far as they know, he’s just like their slightly creepy neighbor who totally ships them and helps them out (for a reasonable fee) whenever they need help (which is fucking always). And the whole Cinderella thing hadn’t happened yet, either, so it’s not like they’re pissed about that. And Snow was born a noble who was raised in a castle, she should know all about having to play nice with people you can’t stand for the sake of politics, or how it’s advisable to keep your shady frenemies close and not pissed off at you.
Exactly! And they should both be familiar enough with Rumple to know that if he wants to crash their wedding, he’s gonna crash their wedding, and he probablydefinitely wants to crash their wedding. So they should probably just invite him anyway. Sure they may have to put up with his Rumpleness all day, but better than than insult him AND have to put up with his Rumpleness. By not inviting him, they all but guaranteed he’s going to Rumple the shit out their day (and yes ‘to Rumple’ is now a verb).
can we talk about how Victorian Clara knew to use the word “POND” because she had seen the Ponds throughout his time stream and realised it was the only way to save him.
I HADN’T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT
#WHO IS THIS PHIL ANTHROPIST OF WHOM YOU SPEAK #YOU DECLARED YOUR NAME TONY STARK #NOW I AM MOST CONFUSED #AM I TO SUCCUMB TO MORE OF YOUR LIES, MAN OF IRON #I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH LIES #HAVE YOU MET MY BROTHER #ARE YOU MAKING A MOCKERY OF MY LIFE’S PERIL #BUT I SHALL LAUGH #BECAUSE THAT HIDES THE INTENSE RAGE I AM FEELING #MJOLNIR AND YOUR PRETTY FACE WILL HAVE WORDS #WORDS OF PAIN
what if stid and all that business about marcus and offensive defense and breaking the prime directive is really all about the slippery slope to empire and this “alternate universe” is really the mirror universe and we’re just seeing how it starts
brolinatthetheatre: The Johnstache in all its...
The Johnstache in all its glory, Sherlock filming 21 May, photos by Yuzhe Wang